The purpose of this page is to let you know what
my plans are for future additions to the site. I hope it will
spur some of you to send photos of models, good drawings,
good references, whatever (wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no
more!). As sections are added, they will be removed from the
I need your pictures!!!! Please check out this list of vehicles I'd like to add and help me out if you can! Also: If you have a model kit of one of the vehicles represented by either a drawing or photograph on this page, send me a photo! I'd much rather use photos of people's models than anything else!
- Updates to the Tiger and It's Variants
section. Subjects under consideration include:
- The "Cricket" self propelled gun (I'm scratchbuilding one) (currently delayed awaiting parts)
- Expansion of the E-Series section to include the full range. (I've found
some great information on the E-10 and E-25!) (coming very soon!)
- Additions to the "Super-heavy Panzers" section. Vehicles under consideration (and research) include:
- The Karlmorser (anyone got one of those huge models built?)
- A new section on the Panzer I starting with the Panzer I Ausf. F. (I finished my kit, and it's now awaiting the camera!)
- Expansion of the Armored Railroad Vehicles section to include all three versions of the Draisine as well as armored rail cars.
- Expansion of the Panzerkampfwagen 38(t) section to include the numerous tank destroyers and self-propelled guns based on this chassis.
- Expansion of the Panzerkampfwagen II section to include the tank destroyers, flammpanzers, and self-propelled guns
- Updates to both the Panther II and Panther F sections to include a contrasting view of these vehicles presented in the new book by Jentz
Back to Main Page